My Photo
Name:
Location: Redding, CA, United States

Friday, September 11, 2009

Comments section closed

Readers,
I wanted to have a place for information , things I like and other stuff I feel are important , where I can relax, and share. I have attracted a few flies and a few hummingbirds to the material in the feeder. I can live with that.

However, again, I do not wish to get into a contest with anyone over the content of this blog, or on the topic of personal distaste or dislike. I don't, truly care what is said of me, I never have and never will. I have been cussed by the best but still carry on. Having said this, I also try to keep my word. I asked folks to stop attacking and defending on my pages. Take it home, email each other or settle it in the street. I asked for it to stop, but it didn't', so I am stopping it. As of today, no more comments will be allowed on my stuff. If you don't agree with what I said, send me an email or see me in person. Others who truly enjoy the information and stories are tired of this as am I.

So, in a way, you have won, I pulled the plug on allowing comments freely. Now I truly am a dictator. In another way, I have won, because I can now continue to work on the water bills going through the Ca Legislature without worrying that someone will break a window while I'm away.

Next week the fun stuff will come back, so until then...
Mark